ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!!
2016 Cheer Squads
- Two squads - 8th grade and under; 6th grade and under
- Registration fee includes the following: three bows plus one competition bow, duffle bag, practice and competition socks, Shorts (2), practice shirt, competition shoes, spanks for under the skirts, and practice #2 shirt (from camp tie dye)
- Cheer Camp will run from 6/26/17 - 6/31/17 from 6:00 - 8:00 PM in the Maine West High School A-Wing Gym
- 8th grade team practices - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 PM; Tumbling on Wednesdays at the Gymnastics Shop - Time TBA but will be for 1.5 hours
- 6th grade team practices - Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 PM; Tumbling on Tuesdays at the Gymnastics Shop - Time TBA but will be for 1.5 hours
- First Practices - Both teams will begin the last week of July.
- Striving for competitions on the following dates:
- Opening Day
- October 1st
- Dundee Crown High School
- Cheer Pink
- October 29th
- Oswego East High School
- Final Fling
- November 19th
- Jacobs High School
- STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
- December 1st-3rd
- 10th Annual Competition
- Exact location TBA
- Opening Day
- Confirmation of the competition dates will be on June 25th.
- Registration fee - $400.00 // Payment plans are available, please contact Krystal.
- Additional coaches for both teams!!
- Every athlete is granted 10 weeks of tumbling at the Gymnastics Shop one day a week for 1.5 hours included in registration cost. With this, every athlete is also allowed into any open gyms that the gymnastics shop has, free of charge.
- Cheerleading package is more extensive and better quality
- Every athlete is required to help fundraise. Most fundraising will be done as team bonding events such as a car wash, possible bake sale, and selling chocolate bars at Jewel Osco (1-2 days over the season.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Krystal Scharringhausen - Cheerleading Coordinator -
(847) 769-1497 - email@example.com
The Des Plaines Jr Warriors program is dedicated to teaching the youth of our community the fundamentals and proper techniques of CHEER. Our emphasis is on developing physical fitness, sportsmanship, teamwork and leadership experiences in a positive and safe environment. We strive to provide opportunities for all kids to establish individual skills and abilities while being a contributing member of society. It is important that WE provide a fun atmosphere for our youth to build lasting friendships and great memories.